We’ve made some major changes to our website. Besides giving it a new look with photos on the front page, we’ve added some new features:
- A section on how to research your home.
- A kids corner (and you don’t have to be a kid to take the quizzes).
- A local history page that includes sections on architects, maps, slide shows, politics, historic sites, oral histories and an Edgewater timeline.
- A brief description of our collections and how to add to them.
- A page on volunteer opportunities.
In addition, we’ve placed the search feature at the top, where it can be more easily seen, and we’ve explained how to search the website contents.
Come… check it out… and give it a test drive.