- 6018 N Kenmore Fact Sheet
- 6018 N. Kenmore
- Arguments against Landmark designation and our response
- Chicago Landmark Designation Process
- Criteria for Designation of Proposed Chicago Landmarks
- Frequently Asked Questions About the City of Chicago Landmark Ordinance
- Homes East of Broadway Demolished Since 2000
- Latest News
- Letters to 48th Ward Alderman Mary Ann Smith
- Letters to 49th Ward Alderman Joe Moore
- Links to Other Resources
- Our Efforts to Date
- Potential Landmarks in Edgewater... The City's Survey
- Proposed City of Chicago Landmark District for Northeast Edgewater
- The Landmark Option
- What the Edgewater Historical Society pledges...
If not otherwise specified, events are held at the EHS Museum. If the description ends in “…” click the title for more information.
10/08/2016 - 10:00amEdgewater Library“The Electric City: Energy and the Growth of the Chicago Area, 1880-1930” by Harold L. Platt, “Robber...
10/08/2016 - 12:30pmThe exhibit curator discusses “Edgewater Beach Hotel - 100 Years Later”
10/15/2016 - 10:00amEdgewater LibraryTBA